9 April 2014

Get The Glow // Topshop Glow Highlighter + Cream Highlighter Palette

BEAUTY

On a recent shopping trip I popped into Topshop and noticed this little pot of cuteness and couldn't resist! I already own the glow pot highlighter in polish, a subtle silvery pink, so when I saw that topshop had made a rose gold version called gleam I had to have it.


I think this is a perfect highlighter for the coming summer months and would look lovely on those with a tan. It's not overly shimmery but gives the perfectly pearly golden glow. Although this looks like a really tiny pot, a little goes a long way, I use my other glow pot almost every day and have hardly made a dent. Topshop's packaging is really cute too, the pot is frosted glass, with a white lid covered in little stars. This was £9.00 and can be purchased in Topshop stores or online.


The other product I bought was the highlighting palette in kickstart. This was originally brought out for summer 2013 and was £12.50. I got mine for just £3.00 at the bullring Birmingham store, but you can't get this online anymore. It may be available in other Topshops in the UK but I can't say for definite. This is a cream highlighter palette, with four shades; a nude, a bronze, a gold and a pink. These are so easy to use and so versatile! The pink can be used as a subtle blush or for a wash of colour on the lips, whilst the bronze could be used to contour. These aren't too pigmented but the colour can be built up. They could also be used as eye shades although I would recommend using an eye primer first to avoid creasing. All in all two really great products again from Topshop. P.S. Students get 10% off, woo!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018