14 November 2017

Matchy-Matchy // Autumn Lips + Nails

BEAUTY

I've always been the sort of person that loves matching their nail varnish choice to other details in an outfit or make-up look and recently I've found the perfect Autumn combo that I've been wearing pretty non-stop recently, so I thought I'd share it with you!




Chanel Le Vernis // Holiday 617
This has to be one of my all time favourite nail shades, particularly at this time of year, just because orange is such an Autumnal colour. It's a really rich, glossy creme shade that I never get sick of wearing! I'm not 100% sure if this is a shade that's still available to buy, but I've found a very similar colour here.

Nyx Liquid Suede // Orange County 05
This is a shade of lipstick that I've never really owned before, but I've been totally loving it paired with my nails! It was a real struggle to find this colour on the high street (I didn't want to spend too much on such a bold shade) but when I found this one from Nyx it was perfect. It's a liquid lipstick that dries down to a semi-matte finish, so it does feel a little bit creamy but it'll stay in place. You do have to build up the layers if you want a really opaque colour, which initially I was a little disappointed with, as most of my liquid lipsticks only need one swipe and I'm good to go. Saying that, I think with a colour this bright it's actually a good thing as you can tone it down with just one swipe or really ramp it up with a few more coats.

Do you like to match your lip and nail shades? What are your go to colours for this time of year?

Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018