27 June 2017

New Summer Pieces // Holiday Edit

LIFESTYLE

I can't believe I'm actually going on holiday today for the first time in two years - how exciting! We're off to Rhodes in Greece and I've been manically buying holiday bits and trying to get packed and organised. All of the summer sales are starting around about now and I've found quite a few bits that are perff for holidays (and all this good weather we've been having in the UK!).


Primark //
I literally went yesterday and they have too many summery items at such good prices! I decided to get a straw hat (which was only £4) and the cutest tie up pink velvet sandals which were also only £4 - what a bargain! Dan picked up a few casual tee's and we also got a couple of holiday mini's from the beauty section.

Zara //
I used to be a massive Zara fan but recently most things I've tried on in there just don't suit me or fit right - wahhh. I was soo pleasantly surprised when I tried on the pair of palm print frill trim shorts (above) and they were perfect! I love that they're high waisted and you can just chuck them on over the top of swimwear at the beach. I also got the cutest straw beach bag complete with a pom pom trim  - this is definitely gonna be my hand luggage bag!

H&M //
I've been loving H&M's jewellery section recently, they have quite a few statement pieces that look too much more expensive than they actually are. I went for a gold choker that looks super pretty on and isn't too OTT.


Accessorize //
They always have a good sale don't they?! I got some of my favee hoop earrings in rose gold and some cute lil studs both from the Zara Simon collection - there's soo many dainty pieces that I love!

Topshop //
I got the totally OTT sliders (above) from here and I think I'm in love with them! They're super comfy and really jazz up any outfit - I know I'm gonna get so much wear out of these on holiday.

Mango //
We don't have a Mango that close to where I live but every time I get to go in I come away with something! I got a really cute pair of silk khaki floral shorts and the perfect slogan print tee for holiday (below) that says 'Greeting From Hawaii' on it.

New Look //
Last but not least, I had to mention these fluffy pink sliders - Dan sort've hates them but what the hell I don't really care when it comes to clothes - if I like it I'll wear it haha!

If you wanna see more of my holiday I'm sure I'll be posting loads over on Instagram stories (gotta get that boomerang) so feel free to come on over - you can follow me >>here<<

Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018