11 August 2017

Three New Lush Products //

BEAUTY

So it feels like forever since I've written a Lush post, which is quite wierd for me being the self-confessed lush junkie and all! They've recently brought out quite a few nw products including some intriguing jelly masks (whattt?!) and I couldn't resist getting a few things to test out.

Cheer Up Buttercup Bath Bomb //
This one's a nice small bath bomb which I think would be great for either a morning bath to get you feeling fresh for the day or to take with you when travelling. It smells really citrussy and summery and it's such a pretty, sunny yellow with little blue flowers on the top! 

I couldn't resist this when I saw it in the shop as it's got such a cute, rocket shaped design! It smells quite fresh and citrussy as it contains bergamot and lemon, but the best bit is how pretty it looks in your bath, with pink, blue and yellow swirls!

When I saw that Lush was bringing out jelly masks I was soo intrigued as I've never seen anything like it before! I decided to go for Just To Clarify, which is a brightening, exfoliating number. To me this one smells like a chocolate orange and it made my skin sooo soft when I used it, without being too harsh. All you do is pull off a little piece of the jelly, rub it between your hands to melt it and then pop it on your face for around 15 mins - easy && fun! With this one you can gently scrub whilst washing it off too which I really liked.

Have you tried any of the new Lush products? I'm excited to try some of the jelly bombs - I'd love to know if you've tried any?!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018