2 June 2014

Spring Cheeks // Clinique Berry Pop

BEAUTY

Ok, I won't lie, the pretty packaging of this blush definitely influenced this purchase. The intricate flower design is so beautiful, I almost couldn't bear to put my brush to it. Luckily this is a relatively hard powder blush, so although it does look as if it could be a cream at first glance; I hardly made a dent in the design upon first use.


This particular colour is a vibrant fuchsia pink, which I think is perfect for spring/ summer. It goes on relatively sheer on first swipe, but can easily be built up. I love the fact that it's not very shimmery, giving a creamier finish on the skin, compared to other powder blushers. This lasted really well on me, giving a fresh, awake look.

Clinique also does three other shades: peach pop, ginger pop and plum pop. I have my eye on peach pop, but unfortunately it was sold out when I bought berry pop. These are £16.50 and can be bought from Debenhams either in store or online.

Sorry about the long hiatus in blogging by the way, I just finished my final year uni exams so I've been neglecting just a little…anyways, hopefully I'll be able to get my blogging routine back together now!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018