28 April 2014

Make Your Eyeshadow Last // Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

BEAUTY

I got a small sample of this with my purchase of the original naked palette and loved it so much that I purchased the full size version when it ran out. I can't stress how amazing this is! I use it every time I wear eyeshadow (which is near enough every day) and it just doesn't budge ever. Before I discovered this my eyeshadow always creased with a couple of hours no matter what I wore, but I literally never have that problem now.


The original is a light beige colour (similar to my skin), but there is also a gold shimmer (greed), a more matte beige (eden), and a champagne shimmer (sin). I don't like the look of greed as it looks too gold for me, but sin looks amazing and could be worn alone or with a darker shadow. This also makes eyeshadow look more vibrant, and the packaging makes it really easy to use (just squeeze a little product out). You get 11ml of product which will last a really long time as you only need the tiniest bit. It has a light, creamy texture and blends really easily onto the eyelids with either fingers or a brush. This is £16.00 and can be purchased online or in store at Debenhams, or at Feel Unique where you can get a 6ml travel size to test the product for £8.00, or go for the regular size.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018