11 August 2015

New Products // Lush The Experimenter Bath Bomb + The Comforter Shower Cream

BEAUTY

I've been so excited ever since all the new Lush goodies arrived in the flagship Lush Oxford Street store - unfortunately I haven't had a chance to go yet, so imagine how even more excited I was when I found out that a selection of the new products was coming to all Lush stores! I'm saving most of my shopping for when I do get to visit London, but for now I couldn't resist a couple of things I've been most excited about.



The Experimenter is a bath bomb like no other I've ever experienced. I'd seen some videos on instagram and I knew this was one to watch out for. I was a little disappointed by the smell when I picked it up in the store but I knew I just had to see the firework display that would go off in my bath once I plunged it in! Once submerged this beauty gives off the most vibrant rainbow of colours along with a shedload of glitter to boot - it really is an amazing sight. The downside though is that once the colours are all mixed the water is a murky blue-grey colour - not really the rainbow bath I'd hoped would last. The smell however did grow on me (it's not quite as strong once dissolved) and my skin felt lovely and soft with a slight shimmer to it when I exited the bath.

I also couldn't resist picking up The Comforter Shower Cream something I knew instantly I'd fall in love with. It has the same beautiful blackberry scent as the original Comforter Bubble Bar - reviewed here - but in convenient shower friendly form. I love how concentrated this is - you literally need the smallest amount for your whole body and it has an amazing shimmer running through it.

Last but not least is the little Charity Pot which Lush give you at the counter for just a pound. I really love the concept of this - all the money goes to charity so you get a happy feeling knowing you've done a good deed for the day, and you get the cutest little pot of sweet smelling hand and body cream to boot!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018