16 July 2015

Summer In A Bottle // Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Purpose Dry Oil

BEAUTY

Every summer I reach for these two products without fail! The Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil and it's shimmery sibling are perfect for helping your limbs achieve a gorgeous glow without feeling at all greasy. This is because they are 'dry' oils meaning they absorb really quickly into the skin, leaving you with hydrated smooth skin, without any hint of grease. The smell of these is incredible too - there really is no other way to describe it other than saying 'summer in a bottle'. It's sweet but not too strong, just lingering on the skin nicely.


The Huile Prodigieuse Or is a beautiful shimmering oil which looks really beautiful on the skin. It looks quite orange in the bottle but it doesn't actually add any colour to the skin, just a really subtle, fine shimmer. I got this one in the smaller 50ml size (with a screw top) so it was a little more travel friendly. I love taking it on holiday with me as it looks amazing with a tan and is perfect for wearing in the evenings; going out for meals and cocktails! I also use it after fake tanning for nights out in the UK. Another way to use it is at the ends of your hair, helping get rid of split ends and giving a gorgeous shimmery look!

The regular Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is also a staple for me - I just love a multi-purpose product! This can be used all over the body, as a cuticle oil, on the ends of your hair and on your face. It's more of an every day product than the golden version and I love the bigger size for spritzing everywhere - it makes it super quick to use!

This year I've really notices body oils becoming more and more popular with ones from Clarins, Tom Ford, Estee Lauder and The Body Shop popping up all over my Instagram. I'd love any other recommendations if you have any.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018