15 August 2016

The Cult Drugstore Mascara // Maybelline Lash Sensational

BEAUTY

I've been testing out this mascara for quite a while and I've really been rating it! It's everything I look for in a mascara - it's long lasting, it doesn't budge once it's dry and it creates lovely long fluttery lashes without looking clumpy.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara
When I ran out of my previous (waaay more expensive) mascara I found myself on the hunt for something a little on the cheaper side and since I'd heard so many rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a go. Initially I was a little sceptical as the brush looks such a strange shape compared to the ones I would usually go for, however I was pleasantly surprised with the results! The shape allows you to get into all of the hard to reach lashes and the smaller bristles on the one side of the brush are great for coating your bottom lashes.

The formula is also a winner in my book - it makes my lashes look longer and thicker (and I definitely was not blessed with long lashes - boo!) and it doesn't smudge one bit, which I've had something of a problem with in the past. If you haven't tried this mascara already I'd definitely recommend giving it a go!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018