10 October 2016

High End VS High Street // Two Fave Mascaras

BEAUTY

I have to admit I can sometimes be a bit of a beauty snob, but I do like high street // drugstore products too, so I thought I'd do a breakdown of two mascara's that I love but that are at veeey different price points!


Soap + Glory Thick & Fast Mascara //
Everything I've ever tried from Soap & Glory has always been a winner and this mascara is no different. It's a really good price and you can just pop in and pick it up down at your local boots. The wand is a great shape for getting in all the corners and it just makes your lashes look super long! The only down side for me is that it can get a little clumpy if you layer it too much but it's worth it for some serious staying power.

This one is definitely more on the pricy side but saying that it is a great mascara. It's supposed to be a serum and mascara in one, helping to lengthen your lashes whilst conditioning and strengthening them to help them grow longer. I can't say I've really noticed any dramatic effect with the length but I do love the curl and separation it gives without any clumping or smudging.

What's your go to mascara? Do you reach for budget or high end?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018