21 October 2016

Making Time To Take A Break //

LIFESTYLE

Sometimes life gets a bit too hectic and there's just not enough hours in the day to get everything done. I'm feeling this like crazy at the moment, and trying to find time to blog and take good photos on top of working two jobs, having some sort of social life aaand doing an absolute mountain of DIY on our new house is proving to be a rather difficult juggling act!


It's easy to feel really guilty when you're neglecting certain aspects of life and this in turn can get super stressssfull. I find that the best thing to do is take a step back and not put so much pressure on yourself. I like to take time out to have a bath (complete with Lush products - obvs. ) and read a magazine or some of my book. I find that it helps take my mind off whatever it is I'm worrying about and then when you come back, nothing seems like such a big deal.

I also love to make myself a hot chocolate - complete with squirty cream and chocolate sprinkles, get into some comfy clothes and catch up on a bit of TV - I know you can't put things off forever, and it can feel really good to power through and get organised but at the same time it can be good to know when to take a break to recharge those batteries! I'm trying to keep up with posting content on here  as I absolutely love blogging, but please bare with me if I don't upload quite as regularly at the moment! What do you do when you need to take some time out?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018