28 November 2016

Kitchen Bits & Bobs //

LIFESTYLE

I'm so excited that our kitchen is finally all coming together! It feels like a good few months since we went into the kitchen shop and decided on what we wanted but I'm pleased to report that it's all coming together (although I'm still waiting on a SMEG fridge!). I've slowly been purchasing a few bits and bobs that I can dot round to finish things off. Here's what I got...


I'm a little bit obsessed with the whole copper + marble theme but with a few splashes of gold and chrome thrown into the mix! I'd been lusting after this dualit toaster for absolutely ageees so we finally bit the bullet and ordered it along with the matching kettle - expensive but worth it for me! Carrying on the marble and copper theme, Sainsbury's have some really great kitchen bits in at the moment, including the prettiest marble + wood rolling pin (now I just need to find the time to do some Christmas cookie baking!) as well as copper measuring cups and saucepans.

Other places I've picked up quite a few home pieces from are TKMaxx / Homesense for marble and wood chopping boards, cute condiments, and copper measuring spoons - I actually don't think it's possible to go into home sense and not buy anything! I got my gold trivet from H&M home - they do so many different ones and even have a Christmas one, I think I kind've need it in my life... The quartz hexagon coasters are from West Elm, they've got a gorgeous pink tinge to them that doesn't show as much in the photo - I'm quite excited to use these on my coffee table (bit sad eh?) aaand last but not least the spiral copper + gold spoons were in the sale at Oliver Bonas, which is another great place to shop for unique home bits!

Where do you like to shop for interior thingsss?? I'd love to know!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018