17 November 2016

Primark Purchases //

LIFESTYLE

Primark just seems to be getting better and better - they have so many great things in store right now and for amazing value! As you may know I love anything copper and they have soo much to offer at the moment so I splashed out on a few bits!


Primark has a really underrated beauty section - I'd never really payed much attention before but some of the nail varnishes caught my eye and I ended up getting a duo with a nude pink shade at one end and a gold glitter shade with pink glitter at the other end for £1.50 - bargain! I also couldn't resist getting some sparkly copper nail files as I'm forever losing mine and some rose gold false nails which look perfect for christmas! They also do a really great range of copper beauty accessories including tweezers, nail scissors, eyelash curlers and a fold out mirror which look like they're much more high end than Primark!

I grabbed some cotton eye makeup remover pads for 50p - so much cheaper than in boots and then meandered over to the home section. I've mentioned in a blog post before about my love for the copper hangers they do in Primark but they've now started doing the clip trouser hangers too! I grabbed quite a few of these and have since had a massive wardrobe organisation day - trust me they look preeeetty good all lined up. I also got a couple of knitted bobble hats for just £3 each, which is so much cheaper than Topshop and they're lovely and warm. All in all it was a successful shopping trip! Have you been loving Primark recently? What have you been purchasing?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018