14 September 2017

Discovering Missguided //

LIFESTYLE

Ok, so it's not like I'd never heard of the brand 'Missguided' before, it's just that I don't do too much online clothes shopping, and I'd never really even contemplated buying anything from them before now. I have to say I was so pleasantly surprised by their service and products (I don't know why I thought I wouldn't be ha!) that I thought I'd do a little blog post.

I've been looking for some nice winter boots that I can really get my wear out of now that the weather's started to get a little colder and these studded buckle boots looked perfect! I had a pair like this before that I absolutely wore to death (I had to throw them away because the sole was at the point of falling off!) so I'm really happy that I've found some like it again for a reasonable price.

I also ordered a couple of the Barbie x Missguided T-shirts, they had some really cute slogan ones, although when I tried this one on I just didn't think it suited me and it was super oversized, although I love the design :( . I decided to keep the other half pink half grey tee with Barbie written across the front as I love the colours and you can tie it at the front and pair it with some high waisted jeans for an easy, every day look. 

I like how easy and hassle free it was to do returns, you literally can just tick the items you wanna send back, stick the return's label on the front, package it back up and drop it off at your local Asda (I just incorporated it into my weekly food shop). Plus, you get free delivery and returns so you haven't got to worry about any extra costs! Have you ever used Missguided? What did you get?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018