20 September 2017

Looking Forward To... // Autumn Edition

LIFESTYLE

It's been ridiculously rainy these past few weeks in the UK and I've been feeling like all I want to do is hibernate and get cosy. Autumn is probably my favourite season and I'm excited to see the leaves change colour and to get all my warm jumpers out!






Cosy TV Programmes //
It feels like there are soo many good Drama's and cosy TV programmes to watch whilst you're snuggled up on the sofa of an evening. My personal faves at the moment are The Great British Bake-Off and Dr Foster, but I'm also excited for the return of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here - this programme makes me feel like Christmas is just around the corner!

Lush Halloween + Christmas //
Ok, so every year I get ridiculously excited over these ranges and this year is no different! One of the lovely staff at my local lush store showed me a sneaky peek of some of the products and I can't wait to get my hands on some of them!

Expanding My Coat & Jumper Collection //
I love wrapping up in a soft jumper when it's cold outside and I've spotted the jacket// coat of my dreams in Zara that I'm determined to get my hands on pretty soon (even if it is a little pricy - oops.)

Autumn Makeup //
All my berry lipstick shades are coming back out of hibernation and warm toned brown and burgundy eyeshadows are pretty much all I want to wear. I also love going all out and doing crazy halloween make-up, on myself and anyone else who'll let me at their face ha!

Hot Drinks & Warming Comfort Food //
Starbuck's and Costa's ranges and cups are always something to get excited for around this time of year, plus I can't wait to indulge in many a roast dinner, steak & ale pie + sausage and mash - basically anything with gravy is good for me.

Autumn & Halloween Interiors //
I basically just keep buying candles at the moment, plus all the gorgee flowers in orange and yellow shades (Sunflowers are my favee for this time of year). I also can't wait to fill my fireplace with cute mini pumpkins and fairy lights as it wasn't finished this time last year! When it get's a little closer to Halloween I'll definitely get my more tacky decor out and invite friends round to watch horror films.

What are you looking forward to this Autumn??
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018