1 October 2017

Worth The Hype? // Fenty Beauty

BEAUTY

Ok, I admit it, I got well and truly sucked in to buying a couple of products from the newly launched Fenty Beauty, Rihanna's make-up range ~ it all just looks so beautiful! ~ and I've been testing them both out over the last few days so I thought I'd add my thoughts into the sea of reviews out there already...

I have to say, Rihanna has killed it with this beauty range, I mean 40 shades of foundation - whatdddtt?! There's definitely something for everyone and it feels really inclusive and easy for women of all skin tones to wear. I took quite a while to decide what products to go for, and whilst I was tempted my some of the more outrageous highlighters (trophy wife & unicorn I'm lookin at you), I felt like I'd be much safer going for products I know I can wear on a more every day basis. 

Believe it or not, I don't actually own any cream contour products as I usually always gravitate towards powder. I've watched a few reviews on youtube and this just looked like a really nice cool toned contour shade for more pale skinned gals and I have to say I've been really liking it. It's a cream to powder formula and it's really easy to use on your face straight from the stick before blending out with a foundation brush. I love the pale pink packaging and it's magnetic so if you get more than one you can link them all together!

These are some of the prettiest highlighters I've seen in a long while, and I love that you get two in one compact ~ great for all the indecisive peeps out there ~ you can mix both or just choose either or! This duo is probably one of the more natural ones in the range but it's very buildable if you want a more exaggerated highlight!

Have you purchased anything from Fenty Beauty? What do you have your eye on?!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018