18 February 2014

Soft Skin // Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

BEAUTY

I was given this body butter as a Christmas present from my boyfriends mom, but only recently started using it. I'll start off by saying I love the packaging! It's so cute and retro, plus it's pink - who doesn't love a bit of pink?


The one that I have is the mini size, it came in a set with a couple of other products which I'll try to review, and it contains 50ml of product. You can buy this separately for £2.50, or go for the full size one, which contains 300g of product and retails at £10.50. This smells amazing, it reminds me of a favourite perfume of mine - Miss Dior (or Miss Dior Cherie as it used to be called). Its very fresh and girly, and is scented with soap and glory's original pink fragrance which is present in a lot of their products.

I find it to be thicker than a body lotion but not so thick and greasy as some body butters which seem to take hours to settle in. It contains shea butter and aloe vera, and doesn't leave any horrible white marks on the skin like some body butters do, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised for hours after I have used this. I usually use this after showering or bathing as I think it soaks into the skin better this way, I can usually do my whole body in a couple of minutes!


I'd recommend getting the mini to try this out first (this size is also perfect for taking on holiday with you) and then you can always upgrade to the bigger version, which is what I plan on doing! On a side note I also really want to try out the righteous butter body shimmer cream, this looks perfect for a night out, or a special occasion. You can buy soap and glory products from Boots and Harvey Nichols here in the UK.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018