18 August 2014

A Hint of Colour // By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri-Couleur

BEAUTY

I've always had the original cult favourite By Terry Baume de Rose on my wish list, but at £35.00 for 10g I never quite managed to part with my money. This being said, By Terry has released six new lip balms, each with a subtle tint of colour; which unfortunately for my bank balance has caused me to finally part with my money…


These By Terry Baume de Rose Nutri-Couleurs contain even less product than before, coming in at 7g, but they still cost the same ridiculous price (I do feel slightly embarrassed at spending this much on what is essentially a fancy lip balm!).

Anyways, now the bad stuff (the price) is out the way, I'm relieved to report that this is without a doubt the best lip balm I've ever owned. I chose Cherry Bomb, a gorgeous bright pinky red in the pot; on the lips it gives me a 'my lips but better' pink sheen - subtle but very hydrating and plumping. It's not sticky at all and leaves my lips feeling really soft and healthy.

Other colours available are Rosy Babe, Mandarin Pulp, Bloom Berry, Fig Fiction and Toffee Cream. The packaging is the same as the original - frosted glass with a mirrored lid, just a little shorter. These can be purchased online or in-store at Space NK.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018