15 August 2014

Rose Gold Glow // Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Or Rose

BEAUTY

This pretty highlighter from Yves Saint Laurent is part of their new Rose Glow Collection, which is currently exclusive to Boots. I've always wanted to try out the Touche Eclat, but always found it hard to justify the price tag. This being said, bringing out a rose gold limited edition is an easy way to get me to part with my money…


Luckily it was well worth my splurge, as this is just so beautiful! The packaging is so iconic, in all its rose tinted glory, with the same click-pen and brush applicator as the original. I can't compare the two, but from looking at other reviews it looks to be a little pinker and contains added subtle shimmer. I like to use this on my cupids bow, under my brows, on the cheekbones with a little on the bridge of the nose and inner corners of the eyes. It adds such a pretty glow, which I think will look perfect in the upcoming winter months when I have paler skin.

This is £25.00 for 25ml and can be purchased from Boots. There's also a really lovely looking primer and blusher in the collection, all in the same rose gold packaging, so check those out too!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018