22 August 2014

Stay All Day // By Terry Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow Stick - Frozen Quartz

BEAUTY

These cream eye-shadow sticks from By Terry are raved about so often by beauty bloggers, I thought it was high time I got my hands on one and tested it out for myself!


These are definitely a luxury item, but the packaging is gorgeous, as is the colour range. After a lot of testing in my local Space NK, I finally bit the bullet and went for the shade 6 Frozen Quartz, a shimmery pale pinky taupe colour.

This was so long lasting, creamy and easy to blend - once set it didn't budge, crease or fade, even without a lid primer. I find this colour really quick and easy to use, one swipe and you're good to go, although some of the darker colours in the range may need a little more blending. Have you tried any of the Ombre Blackstars?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018