30 October 2014

Hair Hydration // Phyto 7 Day Cream

BEAUTY

You may own moisturisers for the skin, but now there's moisturiser for your hair! This little tube of goodness is a leave-in moisturiser containing seven different natural plant ingredients, which help prevent frizz and split ends, all whilst leaving hair feeling silky smooth and looking shiny.


I usually put a pea size amount of this on wet hair straight after washing, but it can also be used on dry hair, both before and after styling (how versatile!). I really find it makes a huge difference to the condition of my hair, leaving it hydrated and nourished - plus it smells amazing. I'd definitely recommend, especially to anyone with dry hair, or anyone who uses a lot of heat.

Overall, I've heard some really good thinks about phyto as a brand, so I'm excited to try out more of their products. You can buy a 50ml tube online or in-store at Space NK for £13.50, let me know if you've tried this, or want to!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018