26 October 2014

Lush Christmas // Candy Mountain Bubble Bar

BEAUTY

I know it's a tad early to be getting into the Christmas spirit, but guess what… Lush has got all of their Christmas goodies in stock! There's some old favourites hiding amongst some newbies, plus PINK packaging; could it get any more tempting?


I popped in to the big Lush in Birmingham city centre and surprisingly enough managed to restrain myself and only buy this cute little pink pyramid of glitter. What is it you ask… candy mountain! It smells very similar to another old favourite of mine, the creamy candy bubble bar, with a sweet vanilla candy-floss smell. This one has the added attraction of a little outer shimmer, although it isn't very apparent once in the bath, and it doesn't show on the skin. I find the scent to linger on the skin for a long time (I just wish there was a matching perfume) and it creates a lot of long-lasting bubbles in the bath.

I also find this leaves the bath a prettier pink colour than creamy candy does and the design feels Christmasy (I think of it as a cross between a candy cane and a snow covered mountain) and girly. This is limited edition for Christmas so if you love it my advice is to stock up (although Lush have done similar variations year on year). It can be purchased online or in-store for £2.75. A few other things on my Lush Christmas wish list are: Snow Fairy shower gel, Star Light Star Bright bath melt and Rock Star soap, let me know if you've tried any!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018