10 October 2014

Autumn Scent // Diptyque Baies Mini Candle

LIFESTYLE

When it comes to Autumn I love having early nights in relaxing with a scented candle burning in the background, especially when said candle smells as divine as this particular one from diptyque. Baies is one of their signature scents; smelling of red berries, blackcurrant leaves and roses. I find it to be fresh, fruity and floral with a sharp warmth to it.


Within minutes of burning my room is filled with the most amazing unique scent. The mini candles can burn for up to 20 hours, with the larger ones lasting up to 60 hours. This candle can be purchased in full or miniature sizes from Space NK. I've just finished mine and put the jar to good use for make-up storage! I'd love to try the Baies room spray next - maybe I'll have to add it to my christmas list...
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018