21 November 2015

Skincare Focus // Aesop Facial Exfoliant Paste, Camelia Nut Cream + Parsley Seed Hydrator

BEAUTY

Ever since trying my first Aesop product last year, I've really been loving the brand and have built up quite the little collection - all of which are great products and really work for me. I've mentioned a couple before but I thought I'd do a quick round up of what they all do and why I love them!


Fist up I've got to mention my old favourite - the Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque, which is a little bit of a blogger staple. I wrote about it before here and I'm still really loving it for clearing my skin and showing really fast results - I'm definitely going to have to purchase another one of these soon as mine has almost run out!

Another product I've mentioned before is the Rind Concentrate Body Balm which is 100% worth the money in my opinion just for the smell alone! It has such a fresh, uplifting, citrusy scent full of orange and grapefruit (two of my favourite smells). You get a pretty big tube and you only need a really small amount to get gorgeous soft skin - this will last you a really long time I guarantee!

I've also got three other facial skincare products which I've been using pretty religiously for the last couple of months with really good results. The Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste is an exfoliating cleanser that I like to use once of twice a week. This doesn't have the best smell (it's a bit too herbal for me) but it does it's job extremely effectively and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft without stripping or drying it out. I like to use this when I'm in the bath to really massage it onto my skin, leaving it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off. It contains fine quartz, rosemary leaf and lactic acid all of which work to remove impurities and leave you face feeling more radiant.

I've then been using two different moisturisers - the Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Hydrator in the mornings, as I feel this is a little bit of a lighter option which seems to sit really well under my makeup without leaving my face feeling too shiny (just a healthy glow I like to think!). This one comes in a bottle with a pump which I really like - it feels quite hygienic and lets you get a precise amount out. It has a similar smell to the parsley seed masque which I love and contains white tea and willow herb.

I then like to use the Camelia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream in the evenings as this is a slightly heavier more hydrating cream which I think really suits night-time use. This one comes in a jar which can be a little more unhygienic than a tube or a pump-bottle and also has quite a strong herbal smell. It contains Sandalwood, chamomile bud and rosemary leaf and I just find I wake up with smooth healthy looking skin. It really helps to soothe any redness or irritation and any spots as well and would be great for anyone with slightly sensitive skin.

Can we also just take a moment to appreciate how nice the packaging is too! What are your go to skincare staples? Have you ever tried any Aesop products?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018