23 November 2015

H&M Beauty // Pure Velvet Cream Blusher - Sunny Peach

BEAUTY

H&M is somewhere I've never really considered before when thinking about beauty items - I've definitely always been a Topshop girl when I'm on the lookout for affordable makeup, but when I saw  the newly revamped beauty range I just knew I had to get something!



I decided I'd start by getting one of their new Pure Velvet Cream Blushers in the shade Sunny Peach. This is a really gorgeous shade although I'd say it's more of a pinky-peach colour rather than an outright coral blush. It has a beautiful golden shimmer running through it which leaves a subtle highlight on the skin - nothing too obvious though - which I think is really nice to see in a cream blusher as most tend to lack any kind of shimmer at all. This colour really remind me of Nars Orgasm but in a creamy formula (and at a much cheaper price point too!) and has really great lasting power.

Overall the quality is great; the packaging is really pretty and I really love the hexagonal shape with the white and gold making it look and feel like a really high-end product. The texture is  lovely and creamy, drying down to a semi-matte finish on the skin and it just makes me look really healthy. This is definitely a colour that could suit most skin tones and this blusher really makes me want to try a lot more from the H&M Beauty Range. The only downside? - the range isn't available yet in a lot of stores and you have to pay for delivery online - boo! Have you tried anything from H&M's new beauty range yet?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018