5 November 2015

Glamour Magazine Freebies // Clinique Cherry Pop + Nude Pop

BEAUTY

I've been intrigued by the Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer lipsticks for such a long time but never quite got round to getting any, so when I saw these on offer with the November issue of Glamour Magazine I just had to get my hands on both shades!



These are a really great deal - for £4 you get two of the cutest mini lipsticks and a great magazine to boot.  The shades available are called Cherry Pop (a vivid red shade) and Nude Pop (a  pinky nude colour). I think both are really gorgeous, extremely wearable shades  which I wouldn't necessarily have gravitated towards if I had the whole collection (a whopping 24 shades!) to choose from, but am really happy to now own! Cherry Pop is the perfect red shade for me - cool toned with a lovely semi-matte, velvety finish. This is a red that doesn't dry out your lips but still has great staying power.

Nude Pop is a really nice nude - nothing too pale and with just a hint of shimmer running through. This is definitely a your lips but better shade which makes it perfect for every day wear (and theres always the bonus of not needing a mirror!). Bottom line - I love both these shades and the mini packaging is perfect for travel or chucking in your handbag. The packaging is lovely and looks to be pretty much the same as their larger counterparts and I love the idea that you get a primer and a lipstick all in one. Will you be trying to get your hands on these?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018