6 December 2015

TK Maxx Bargains // Stila

BEAUTY

Believe it or not I've actually been pretty good lately when it comes to buying make-up for myself, but when I popped in to my local TK Maxx I couldn't resist getting a few Stila bits which were a little bit of a beauty bargain!


For myself I got the Illuminating Liquid Foundation (you can never have too many foundations!); this is a really nice medium coverage foundation with a lovely natural dewy finish. The consistency kind've reminds me of Nars Sheer glow, with just a little bit less of a full coverage. It does contain a very fine shimmer (nothing very obvious though - don't worry) which just adds a subtle luminosity to the complexion. I got this in the palest shade - 10 watts - which is perfect for my winter face - this is definitely my go to foundation at the moment. My one little problem with this however is that it does't have the nicest of smells, however once it's blended onto the face it's not something that I notice thankfully.

I also got the Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in the shade rock candy, a really pretty dark brown loaded with golden glitter. I have to say I've really fallen in love with this eyeliner and I'll be really sad when it runs out and I have to pay full price for another one! It has a really good precision  tip which helps to make application really seamless and easy - I've never been the best at cat-eye flicks but this is really foolproof. The hint of glitter makes it look so pretty on the eyes but at the same time isn't too over the top and in your face.

Lastly I got the Eyeshadow Trio in the shade bronze glow as a little present for one of my friends. This is such a pretty baked eyeshadow trio with a gorgeous dark brown shade, a medium brown shade and a lighter champagne colour. I think this makes a really lovely present and would be great for travel as it contains everything you need to create a really gorgeous eye look!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018