29 December 2015

Superfood For Your Nails? // Nails Inc Nail Kale Base Coat + Mayfair Lane Nail Varnish

BEAUTY

Now I may be a little bit of a nail varnish hoarder (I have far too many for my own good!) but this is one new nail trend I'd never really paid much attention to up until now. I received this small but mighty duo for Christmas and after trying them out I have to say I'm pretty impressed. 


It's a slightly strange concept but Nails Inc have well and truly hopped on the Kale bandwagon and it's a pairing which actually works. The whole range has been infused with kale which is (apparently) known for it's high levels of antioxidants - this helps to make your nails look healthier and feel stronger. It also contains zinc and calcium to boost keratin production to help harden the nails.

I tried both the base coat and the nail varnish out a couple of days ago and I'm still wearing it as I type with no chips to be seen, which is really good for me as I seem to chip my nails almost instantly most of the time! The colour Mayfair Lane is a really pretty pale pinky-nude shade which makes your nails look clean and chic. This is definitely a two-coater and does require quite careful application to avoid streaks, however once it's on it dries pretty quick and is lovely and glossy. I'm pretty excited to take this off to see whether it's actually improving the strength of my nails - fingers crossed!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018