3 December 2015

Early Christmas Present // The White Company

LIFESTYLE

I love the White Company so when I saw they were doing 20% off I just had to treat myself to a few little things...



Now I know a candle with the name 'Seychelles' doesn't exactly scream Winter/ Christmas but it does smell rather lovely! My excuse is that candles in general are something you reach for in winter and with 20% off at The White Company over Black Friday weekend I just couldn't resist. Seychelles smells quite sweet but not overpoweringly so and really reminds me of a warm summer night (something that's distinctly lacking around these parts at the moment!). It contains notes of fresh bergamot, orange and amber, which all help to give a lovely warming quality to the scent, along with coconut, vanilla and almond which definitely gives it a sweeter aspect. I lit it for the first time a couple of days ago and so far I'm really pleased with how it burns - it's long lasting and burns really evenly giving off a lovely strong scent - everything I want in a candle!

I also couldn't resist getting the cutest little beaded snowflake Christmas tree decoration - I'd been eyeing it up for a while but with a little discount I just knew I'd really regret not treating myself. They do loads of really gorgeous decorations with some of them 30% off at the moment so I'd definitely recommend having a little look. All in all my two little purchases have really got me in the Christmas spirit and are my little early Christmas present to myself! - Have you got anything from the White Company lately?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018