26 January 2016

A Sophisticated Eye Look // Georgio Armani Eye Tint - Rose Ashes

BEAUTY

Recently I've been so good when it comes to buying new make-up; instead of getting new things I've had a good sort out of my (fairly generous) collection and have been "shopping the stash" instead so to speak. However I may have fallen off the wagon slightly when I was having a wander around the Selfridges beauty hall upon glimpsing the Georgio Armani Eye Tints.


I was looking for an eye-shade that was going to be quick and easy to apply, but something that was a little bit different to the usual browns I go for, and boy did I find it with the gorgeous shade Rose Ashes. It's a really pretty light coppery rose colour with the perfect amount of shimmer running through it. The packaging is lovely - very sleek and minimalistic with the Armani beauty logo embossed on the lid and a doe foot applicator which is really easy to use. What I love about this is that it's the perfect every day neutral shade for me and it's got a great buttery soft formulation that applies really evenly and smoothly to the eyelid without the need for a primer to hold it in place. I like to apply it straight to my lids and then blend it at the edges with a fluffy brush before finishing off with a flick of eyeliner and lashings of mascara.

This is the first piece I've purchased from the Armani beauty range and I had a really nice experience at the counter - the SA was really helpful and even gave me a sample of the Luminous Silk foundation to try out (I'll report back on how I got on with that one in another post!). They have some really beautiful make-up so I think I was pretty good only allowing myself to buy the one item (my purse was also thankful!). Have you tried any Armani make-up before? Let me know if you have any recommendations!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018