29 January 2016

Beating The January Blues // No7 Shimmer Highlighter Rose Palette

BEAUTY

I swear it feels like January's never going to end? The weathers cold, Christmas is over and all I want to do is curl up under the duvet until Spring finally rolls around. In order to get through what is definitely my least favourite month of the year I need some pretty make-up and I need it to do a good job at brightening up my dull, pale complexion. Let me tell you this No7 Shimmer Palette does all this and more for my face, and it comes in the prettiest rose gold packaging - what more could a girl ask for?


It's definitely a multi-tasking product and can be used as a blusher, highlighter and a bronzer all in one (you could even use it as an eyeshadow too!). I love that the palette is shimmery without being too crazy, I would say that you can start of subtle and build up with more colour as you wish. I like that you can swirl all of the colours together with a bigger powder brush or use a smaller brush to pick out the individual shades depending on the look you want to achieve. This really reminds me of the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks but at a much more affordable price (especially if you have one of the No7 vouchers they always give you in boots!). They also do another palette which has more shimmery bronze shades in it which I think would be great for darker skin tones or for using on your arms and decollate  - am I just dreaming of summer holidays with this train of thought or what? Here's to hoping your January's not too blue!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018