28 June 2016

Get Your Glow On // Summer Shimmer

BEAUTY

There are just some beauty products that I feel epitomise sun, summer and holidays and these five certainly do it for me! I thought I'd do a little round up of my favourite products to use to enhance a tan and add shimmer and moisture to your skin - even though I'm not going on holiday this year :(


Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid
This is a really gorgeous multi-use product that gets a lot of use at this time of year! It's a golden, shimmering liquid highlighter which can be dotted on the top of cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose and on your cupids bow - the same way you'd use a traditional highlighter, but it can also be mixed in with foundation to give a subtle bronze glow to your face - win. I also use it on my body for a little extra shimmer before a night out, because why not ehh?

I absolutely love both of these oils and use them every summer without fail. They smell incredible and leave my skin feeling super soft without any of the greasy feeling you may expect from an 'oil' product. The shimmer oil is great for holidays and nights out, but the regular body oil is more for everyday use - as a cuticle oil or on the ends of your hair as well as spritzing on your body - divine!

This just smell like summer, OK. It's great as an after sun and I love that a small amount goes a long way - just be careful not to squeeze too much out! It's a strong citrussy scent with orange rind, pink grapefruit and lemon giving it a really fresh feel - mmmm-mmm.

This is a bit of a beast of a bronzer let me tell you! I've had it for quite a while and have hardly made a dent in it, so I'd say it's definitely a good investment even if it is a little on the pricey side. It's a cream-gel hybrid formula with a matte finish, which is something I prefer in a bronzer as opposed to one that's really overloaded with shimmer. It buffs in beautifully and can look very natural if you use it sparingly, although it's definitely buildable. I like to use this on my body too, if I don't have time to get the fake tan out!

What product do you use to get a summer glow?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018