7 June 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream // 13 Sydney

BEAUTY

I went into my local Boots the other day and guess what? They've only gone and got a massive NYX counter!!! Eeeeee exciting times! It was super busy and the counter was ridiculously crowdedddd but I managed to get a good look at the matte lip creams and chose myself something a little out of my comfort zone...


The colour I went for was no. 13 - Sydney - which is a very light baby pink shade. I don't really own any colours like this and it feels perfect for spring time, although it is quite a bold look - well for me anyway!

The formulation of this feels really different to most other matte lip products I've tried. It glides on really smoothly and (as the name suggests) feels creamy on the lips. After a few minutes it dries down to a more matte finish but it's definitely not as drying as some other matte lipsticks can be. Have you tried anything from NYX yet now it's in Boots?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018