6 June 2016

Zoella Beauty // Sweet Inspirations

BEAUTY

I've always loved Zoella beauty - everything always smells uh-ma-zinggg and the packaging is just so cute and preeetty, so when I heard that Zoe was releasing a new collection I just had to get my mitts on a coupla bits!


The collection is called Sweet Inspirations and everything smells like sweet macarons and is in the prettiest pastel packaging. I picked up two items (for now hehe) - the bath salts and fizz bar, but the bath latte also looks right up my street!

These bath salts come in the most amazing packaging - it's literally like opening a posh box of chocolates! I love the pink and mint colours alongside the gold lines and scalloped edge - how cute!? Once you open up the box housed inside is a little packet of bath salts, complete with a sticker to re-close after you've sprinkled them liberally into your tub. I was so excited to use these and the smell is just as lovely as I imagined it to be.


This looks like the most beautiful bar of chocolate everrrr - I love the 20's style of the gold & pink packaging and I almost couldn't bear to open it up at all! Once I'd tore it open the smell wafted out and it was love at first sniff. The bar is made up of mini squares with little 'z's on them so you can break them off and get plenty of bath's out of one bar. Mixed in with the bath salt's my tub smelt amazing and left my skin feeling ultra soft - yummmm.


Have you tried anything from Zoe's new range? Everything is available to buy on the Superdrug or Feel Unique websites and will be in Superdrug stores from the 6th June if you fancy treating yourself or a friend.

PS. the Tutti Frutti collection is being discontinued soon so grab it whist you can!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018