13 September 2016

Hair Care Saviours // Bumble + Bumble Invisible Oil

BEAUTY

Bumble and Bumble is a brand that I've been pretty obsessed with over the last few years - literally every product I own from them is a dream to use! My two absolute staples that I use almost every day are both part of the Invisible Oil range - I have them in the mini's and the full size companions - that's devotion right there eh?

This hands down is the best hair oil I've ever used - aside from the cute orange packaging it just does everything I want it to do, leaving my hair so much softer and sleeker without looking weighed down or greasy. You only need the tiniest amount (I don't even use a full pump) and you simply rub it on your fingers and run it through your hair concentrating mostly on the ends. I like to use it when I get out the shower/ bath on wet hair but it's also great for finishing off a style to smooth everything into place. Oh and one more thing... it smells friggin uh-mah-zinggg!

This was a slightly newer edition to my hair care routine but now I wouldn't be without it! It's a heat/UV priming product with the same gorgeee smell. I don't use this every day but if I ever put any heat on my hair (blow drying, straightening or curling) I always spritz this in first to protect my hair. It's also a great product to use when you're on holiday when the sun and sea frazzle your hair - just pop it in your beach bag and you're good to go!

Have you ever tried anything from Bumble + Bumble? What are your hair care staples?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018