9 September 2016

The Cupboard Under The Stairs //

LIFESTYLE

As this is the only part of our house that is anywhere near being in any fit state to take a photo of, I though I'd do a little round up of a few cute homeware pieces I've purchased and tell you where I got this gorgeeee cupboard from!


As our house is veery white I wanted to add more colour with the furniture and I liked the idea of having wooden pieces. I found this gem from Swoon Editions - it's the Clyde mango wood cabinet and I really love that the two doors are different. It's a great size for the little annoying space under our stairs and will give us some more storage space - I'm thinking books, games + DVD's will be perfect under here.

On top I've got a couple of bits from Oliver Bonas - the mint, copper and marble lamp and the prettiest marble and copper candle holders - can you tell I love marble and copper yet?? I've also got the cutest jug from H&M home which I used to pop a few flowers in - I've also got the matching vase and drinking glasses that all have the gold rim - so so prettttyy! The Un, Deux, Trois art print is one I got for Dan for his birthday, although I still need to get a frame for it - hence why it's still in it's plastic wrapper! I got it from the Nouvelle Daily shop but it's a Rifle Paper print, so you could get it through their website if you live in America. I love the light pink colour of it and that although it's a simple design it still makes a statement.

The other candles are my favourite Tobacco + Vanilla scent by Paddywax, which I got from Urban Outfitters and this one from The White Company - they both smell yumm. Last but not least I've also squeezed on a tray in the shape of a gold leaf (so necessary) to put our keys on, which I got from the cutest interior shop close to where I live called Liv Furniture + Things. What do you think of my little under stairs nook? 
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018