16 September 2016

NYX // Face + Body Glitters

BEAUTY

I've been wanting to do a really glittery copper eye make-up look for quite a while, especially since Autumn is rolling around aaand it would be perfect for adding some glitter to a Halloween make-up look! I've been keeping an eye out for quite a while but there aren't that many REALLY glittery products out there on the high-street - surprising!? I thought I was going to have to wait and get something from MAC (I don't live particularly near a MAC store - boo.) until I saw these Face + Body glitters from NYX!


I got the shades Copper and Bronze and they're both so so pretty! They come in small shaker pots so you can tip some of the glitter out on the back of your hand before dabbing it onto the eyes. I've found that they work best when you use some sort of glitter primer - it just helps everything stick into place, preventing fall out and stopping any creasing. I'd also recommend doing your eye make-up first then doing any clean up needed on your face before doing foundation etc. otherwise the glitter can get everywhere!

The copper shade has to be my faveee - it's just such a pretty warm Autumn colour. Bronze is a bit more cool toned but you could always mix the two together to get something in the middle! You could also use these to create really sparkly nails - just paint a base colour on, dip your nails into a bit of glitter before sealing in with a clear top coat - orrrr you could just do one accent nail. Have you tried any glitter make-up? What shades would you recommend?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018