23 December 2016

The Most Festive Hot Chocolate //

FOOD

Now don't get me wrong, I love your average hot chocolate as much as the next person (ok probsss slightly more!) but there's just something so indulgent about making it really festive and over the top + possibly with some alcohol slipped in for good measure!


I love the classic Baileys poured in a hot chocolate but just look at how pretty the Chocolate Lux bottle is! This tastes amazing in hot chocolate or just on its own over ice - soo festive! I also got some glittery creme brûlée liqueur from M&S - I confess I saw this on their advert and it just looked so Christmassy that I had to have it. It's very sweet so works perfectly in hot chocolate, but it would also make an amazing cocktail!


Most of the time when I make hot chocolate I just go for trusty Cadburys powder with hot milk buttt if your looking for something more luxurious, M&S have Christmas chocolate flakes which you can use to make and decorate your hot chocolate - they're yummm. For an extra festive feel and full out decadence I like to top my hot chocolate with whipped cream, mini marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles, a cinnamon stick aaaand a candy cane! Can't get more fancy than that eh? How do you like your hot chocolate?

Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018