7 April 2017

New Homeware // Anthropologie + H&M Home

LIFESTYLE

Even though I live pretty close to a big city, we still don't have an Anthropologie orrr H&M home store  - booo. Whilst we were in London I made the most of it and decided to splash out on a few things for our house - here's what I got!


Anthropologie //
We went into their Regents street store which is three storeys of the prettiest (and most expensive!) interiors/ clothing. I found the cutest brass geometric letters in the sale and they just happened to have an R + D left! I'd actually though about getting these ageees ago when we saw them at the Bath store but I'm so glad I waited. I also got one of the best smelling candles ever which comes in a beautiful pearlised container complete with a copper lid - seriously you need to smell this!

Their plant pot selection was just so cute that I had to get a couple of miniature mint green pots I think'll be perfff for putting little cacti in! On a bit of a whim I also decided to get a white speckled, gold rimmed plate that I though would look nice with a few toiletries on once our bathroom is done.

H&M Home //
I was on the hunt for some storage solutions when I came in here and as ever they didn't disappoint. I got a couple of brass coloured pots that I thought would be perfect for storing bath bombs and other lush goodies in. I had them in a wire basket before but all the bath bomb dust was sort've escaping through the holes haha! I also got a gold wire tray with a solid base that I thought would be good for storing shower gels - they're visible but they're not gonna fall out through the bottom. Now I just need to get some shelves up after we get the bathroom done and I can show you what it all looks like!

I also went to a teeny tiny Oliver Bonas store when we had a little time to kill at the station and I couldn't resist getting this cute kitty trinket tray - it looks so so pretty on my dressing table with all my earrings on it. Have you made any homeware purchases recently? I feel like I need to get some Easter bits next!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018