20 April 2017

Skincare Picks // Glossier

BEAUTY

I'm soo happy that I finally managed to get my hands on some Glossier products! Living in the UK means it's a little harder to get your hands on their products, but thanks to my fellow blogger Jasmine over at 'Jasmine Talks Beauty' and My Mall Box I'm finally getting to try out some of their gorgeous skincare!



I'd always wanted to try out some skincare from Glossier, but I was a little dubious of how I could get the products shipped over to the UK and I didn't want to have to pay a fortune. This is where My Mall Box comes in; you can simply set up an account, they give you an American sending address and you can order your Glossier products straight to that address!

Once your products have been received my My Mall Box you can see an itemised list of everything you've purchased and you can choose which delivery method you want to get them shipped over the UK. I went for the budget option which took around a month to arrive, but you can pay more to get your parcel shipped over faster! You can also sign up to My Mall Box via this link to get $10 off your first delivery.


Glossier is a brand that I've seen all over social media and always wanted to try but I had to budget myself to getting just a few items - hard choices had to be made! I ultimately decided that I have waaay more than enough makeup and I should go for a few skincare picks instead. I've been trialing them out for a couple of weeks now so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

I believe this was amongst one of the first products that Glossier released and it's been pretty hyped up. I was a little sceptical at first as the consistency wasn't as thick as I was expecting, but I've been using it in the mornings before I do my make-up and it really helps it to stay in place all day and still look fresh.

I think I'm always going to be a little bit biased towards Rose scented products (my name is Rosie after all!) but this is definitely one that's worth the hype. I used this the other night before I went to sleep and I could literally still feel it on my lips when I woke up the next morning, and it was soo moisturising. The rose scented balm has a slight tint of pink, whilst the cherry one has a red hint - you can also choose from coconut or mint, yummm.

I've always been more of a fan of balm or oil cleansers so I wasn't really sure what to expect from this lightweight jelly cleanser but I have to say I'm a fan! I'd prefer to use this as a second cleanse as I think oil based cleansers are sooo much better at removing make-up, but I love how clean and fresh this leaves my face feeling, without being at all drying.

Bounce Super Serum //
I spent quite a bit of time trying to decide which of the three serums to get, but I eventually settled for Bounce, a hyaluronic acid based serum which helps plump up your skin and get it feeling super soft. I have quite dry skin and I've found this to really help with that tight feeling I sometimes get.


Overall I'm really impressed with everything I've bought and it just makes me want to try everything else Glossier has to offer (which is terrible for my bank balance...). Their whole aesthetic is just sooo pleasing - just look at their Instagram page and you'll understand what I mean and I love the packaging and cute pink bubble wrap bags! I'd love to try out some of their make-up next - the lip gloss especially look pretty incred. You can use this link if you wanna save 20% off your first shop by the wayyy! Would you consider trying anything from Glossier now that it's easier to get hold of in the UK? Let me know!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018