22 September 2014

Pop of Pink // Chanel Powder Blush Ultra Rose

BEAUTY

I've been meaning to write about this blush for a ridiculously long time... I actually purchased this way back when my boyfriend took me to Paris in February. I got this in the Flagship Chanel store on Rue Cambon, after I'd been eyeing it up for ages. Im not sure if its available in the UK so when I saw it in person I swiftly parted with my money!


This looks like the most ridiculously bright barbie pink colour in the pan but once applied softly to the cheeks it gives a lovely natural pink flush. I always think that Chanel blushers are such an investment - you really get what you pay for in terms of quality and longevity. I also find that they are quite hard so you don't get loads of horrible fall out and allow you to build up the colour gradually rather than looking like Aunt Sally after one swipe! The name of this blush is just so perfect as well (ultra rose), I feel like it really matches the vibrant magenta colour perfectly. This contains a subtle hint of shimmer, nothing too glittery and looks perfect paired with a pink lip and a nude eye.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018