13 September 2014

Subtle Tan // The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

BEAUTY

This bronzer has been one of my summer staples this year! It's recommended on so many blogs as being the perfect bronzer for paler skin tones so I thought what the heck, and went ahead and ordered, even though I have quite a few other bronzing products!


I have to say it was definitely worth the purchase as it's the perfect matte bronzer, with no orange in sight. It gives me a gorgeous natural looking tan and can also be used for contouring. I find a lot of bronzer a to be too dark for my skin, but with four different shades to choose from you can't really go wrong. I chose shade 02 which is the second lightest; it's perfect for giving a hint of colour without looking like an Oompa Loompa! These bronzers can be purchased online or in store at The Body Shop, but I would recommend buying online when there's an offer as you can quite often get 40% off!

Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018