26 September 2014

Flawless Finish // Vichy Dermablend Foundation

BEAUTY

Let me first make a confession… I'm a complete foundation junkie. You name it I'm quite likely to have tried it, especially if it's a really hyped up product. So, with that admission out of the way, allow me to introduce Vichy Dermablend; a foundation which deserves the hype.


This is a really high coverage foundation, you literally need the teeniest bit to create a flawless look. It's marketed as a foundation to give coverage to those with skin imperfections such as acne, scarring or pigmentation, but I think it's perfect for anyone on those days where you feel your complexion needs more help than usual.

I love the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, yet it has almost the same coverage as concealer - a miracle really! It isn't the dewiest of foundations though, so if you prefer less of a matte finish I'd recommend using a moisturising primer or a BB cream underneath.

This foundation is an SPF 20 and comes in 5 different shades; I went for the lightest shade opal - number 15. The colour range is slightly limited, so I'd definitely recommend testing them out in Boots before purchasing. I've also heard really good things about their concealer and powder too, so let me know if you've tried either of them. I wouldn't say it has the most beautiful packaging in the world, but the tube allows you to get precise amount out and no product will go to waste.

This retails at £16 for 30ml and can be purchased online or in-store at Boots. Have a shop around for offers online though - this is quite often on 1/3rd off deals!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018