20 September 2014

Roll On Scent // Diptyque Eau Rose

BEAUTY

I love anything rose scented, so when I saw this cute roll on scent by diptyque I just had to have it! My excuse for purchasing yet another perfume is that it's only a teeny one and it's perfect for travel.


I'm really glad I did decide to get this as it smells beautiful. It has quite a strong rose scent, but in a really fresh, clean, modern way - there's no old lady smell here! it also contains notes of bergamot, blackcurrant and lychee. The packaging is also gorgeous, which is nothing less than expected from diptyque, with the roses really make it stand out on my dressing table.

It is a roll on eu de toilette, making it perfect for your handbag or when going away. It also comes in a little velvet case, so as not to damage it. This retails at £32 for 20ml and can be purchased online or in-store at Space NK. the larger spray bottle can also be purchased at Space NK at £65 for 100ml.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018