19 December 2014

Winter Savior // Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub

BEAUTY

So…it's winter - this can only mean one thing; the curse of chapped, dry lips! A mix of the dreaded winter wind and cold, plus central heating sadly does this to me, meaning my lips are in desperate need of some extra TLC. Without further ado, step forward Lush's popcorn lip scrub - my lip saviour!


This contains sugar, jojoba oil, sea salt, polenta, coconut oil and, would you believe, popping candy. It smells absolutely amazing - like warm, sweet popcorn, and just does exactly what it says on the tin, getting rid of and dry skin, whilst leaving lips feeling super smooth. It also tastes amazing - although I wouldn't advise licking your lips too much.

I know some people may think this is expensive for what it is (£5.50), but this small pot will last a really long time - a little goes a long way. It really makes such a difference and is especially useful for prepping lips before a bright lipstick - it's all in the prep ladies! To use, I simply wet my finger and rub the water on my lips before adding a little of the scrub into the mix. I then buff my lips gently with my finger until I can feel them getting smoother, before washing the remainder of the product off - et voila!

You can purchase this in store or online at Lush, plus there's quite a few different flavours to choose from, including a limited edition Christmas one. Oh decisions, decisions...
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018