23 December 2014

Christmas Sparkle // Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow

BEAUTY

Christmas is just the perfect time for glitter, don't you think? Over the festive season I love to put that extra oomph into my eye make-up and this Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in the shade Dione does exactly that. Dione is an extremely sparkly silver-taupe shade and looks just perfect when pared with a darker brown shade at the outer corners of the eyes, as well as alone. This shade looks cool in the pan but is much warmer when on the eyes, which I like.


The formula of this is really outstanding, sort of creamy even though it's a powder, with absolutely no fall out when applying. I always use an eyeshadow primer no matter what I'm wearing, but this does last extremely well anyway. I also love that these can also be used wet to really amplify the colour, or to use as an eyeliner. There is a range of twelve shades to choose from with some deeper colours, as well as some more nude options. Nars are also releasing a palette of eight dual-intensity eyeshadow shades in February, which I think would be a great way to try out some of the shades in a more affordable way (if you can wait that long!), although Dione is sadly not included. You can purchase any of the shades online of in-store at Space NK for £21.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018