16 December 2014

Lips + Boys // Tom Ford Michael Lipstick

BEAUTY

When I heard that Tom Ford was releasing a collection of 50 miniature lipsticks all named after the various men who have influenced his life, I could almost hear my purse crying. Throw in the words "limited early release" and voila purchase made! In all fairness, I am proud of myself for only choosing one, although it was a long and tough decision (ha! seriously though it was). Eventually I went for Michael - a vibrant warm pink-coral, with a slight frosty finish and a subtle shimmer running through.


It is smaller than the regular Tom Ford lipsticks, but the packaging is the same high quality, weighty black and gold square packaging, embossed with the TF logo. The bullet of the lipstick isn't too small and fiddly either, making it just as easy to use as the larger lipsticks. In terms of quality, I have to say Tom Ford is one of my favourites - Michael is creamy, long-lasting, non-drying and perfectly smooth on the lips - a real winner in my book.

I'd really recommend trying these out when they arrive in stores, especially if you're someone who rareley uses up an entire lipstick. I can't wait to have a browse and maybe treat myself to another! They're also a great way to try some bolder Tom Ford shades without splurging quite as much - plus they can be fitted easily into small handbags! These lipsticks retail at £26 for 0.07oz, so in comparison to their full size counterparts (£37 for 0.10oz) these are actually a better deal - and really who can resist anything miniature? You can find these at Selfridges online on 25th December and in-store soon after - I know where my Christmas money's going...
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018