22 June 2015

Hand Therapy // L'Occitane Verveine Cooling Hand Cream Gel

BEAUTY

I've tried and tested many a L'Occitane hand cream in my time, however when I saw this one I was intrigued by the different gel-creme formula, which I thought would be perfect for summer!


The L'Occitane Verveine Cooling Hand Cream Gel has a much lighter consistency as opposed to the bands regular hand creams, as well as having a refreshing cooling effect on the skin. It's still lovely and nourishing on dry skin, I find this to actually sink in a lot faster compared to more creamy hand creams which can leave skin feeling slightly greasy.

The smell is beautiful - it's really fresh and invigorating with some citrusy notes. I also love that it really lingers for a long time after application! It contains organic verbena extract, in addition to both thyme and peppermint oil (which is probably responsible for the cooling effect!). The bottom line is that this is a winner for me and my whole family - I think were going to be fighting over this one! It's perfect for summery days and for travelling due to it's non-oily formula, and it's a lovely size (30ml) for slipping in your handbag!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018