18 June 2015

Ultra Light // Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

BEAUTY

So I've actually re-purchased this foundation twice now - that's how much I love and wear it! I can't believe I've never blogged about it before to be honest.



The Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation is a lovely ultra-light foundation which gives a gorgeous glowy natural finish. It's perfect for those with skin that's a little on the dry side, however if you have very dry patches or any facial eczema this will exacerbate it slightly. I'd also advise oilier skin types to steer clear as may result in a bit too much of a glow! For my skin type (normal/ slightly dry) it's perfect for relatively good skin days, delivering just the right dose of radiant dewiness to my complexion, without looking like a greasy mess.

I'd say this is a medium coverage foundation - it's slightly buildable but definitely not a cover all for bad skin days. I love that it looks more natural than a really full coverage foundation; good for when you don't have many spots yet your complexion just looks a bit dull and in need of a perk up. I use the lightest colour - Beige 10 - which isn't actually that light. I'd definitely recommend testing it out in store to get a perfect colour match before buying, as with only seven shades to choose from it can be a slightly limited shade range for some skin tones. Overall this is a really good foundation for everyday wear - it's quick and simple to apply and has an SPF of 15 - definitely a fuss free option.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018