27 June 2015

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick

BEAUTY

I love a good creamy blusher, so when I saw the newest Les Beiges collection from Chanel I just couldn't resist.


The Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Sticks come in three different colours - number 20 (a bronze), number 21 (a pink) and number 22 (a coral). I decided to go for number 20, as opposed to the usual pink or coral that I'm usually attracted to (and have far too many of!). It's a lovely warm bronze shade with a gorgeous hint of fine gold shimmer running through it, which can be applied effortlessly and blended simply using your fingers.

I really love the texture - it gives a really subtle, natural glow to the skin with the shimmer just slightly visible, yet not too in your face. The stick is lovely and creamy on application yet doesn't feel too greasy, setting well. I think these are really perfect for summer - everything is spot on (as you'd expect from Chanel), down to the colour selection, the subtle shimmer, the beautiful packaging and the glowing formula. I know I'm going to be creating many a sunkissed look with this product (although I don't think I'll be able to pull it off quit as well as Gisele!) - definitely a new summer staple for me!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018